She Leads Africa is a community that helps young African women achieve their professional dreams. With engaging online content and pan-African events, our vision is to become the #1 destination for smart and ambitious young women.
Our values are threefold:
- We are committed to helping smart and ambitious young African women live their best lives
- We promote and uplift local talent by proactively identifying promising African experts and practitioners and providing them a platform to grow
- We deliver the best career and business content focused on our community
Some our accomplishments include:
- Grew our community to 200,000 women strong across more than 30 countries and 5 continents
- Invested nearly $50,000 in women-led businesses
- Media features in CNN, Financial Times, CNBC Africa, Forbes, Fast Company and Black Enterprise
- Collaborating with global companies like Facebook, Huawei, Guaranty Trust Bank and Intel to support our community
- Hosted professional development bootcamps in 6 countries in 2016
- Cofounder Yasmin Belo-Osagie spoke at the Clinton Global Initiative Middle East & Africa Meeting on a panel with former US President Bill Clinton
Click here to learn more about She.Leads.Africa.